Vendors and craft fair lovers, we are 18 weeks away from the 2017 Mimosa Lane Craft Fair. We have such a diverse set of vendors this year! We are looking forward to seeing all our past vendors and meeting folks joining us for the first time this year. Below is a list of our most recent sign-ups. Check them out and also take a look at all the other vendors that have signed up so far.
See you in November!
- Carri Barboza – Ceramic plate flowers, beaded items
- Kathy Bernal & Mary Frances Lara, “Gotta Lotta Enchiladas, Etc” – Authentic Mexican food
- Jennifer Duke, “DIY Duchess” – Handmade gifts and home decor
- Janet McBee and Anne Ross – Sewing, embroidery hooded towels, dish towels and more
- Xin Meng – Crochet tops, boot cuffs, ponchos, fashion boots and jewelry
- Patsy Reed – Bibles & Bible Reading Calendars
- Matthew Zeisler, “Comter Fabrications” – Skulls, claws, gyros and buttons